Thursday, August 16, 2007

Universal's HHN Website Scares Me


Universal has once again updated their Halloween Horror Nights website. Now the Carnival is much more developed and you can click on the Blair Meats trailer, which I'm sure is serving up tasty goodies.

The puzzle to get into this one is much harder, and while I figured out the other two on my own I had to look up the answer to this one. Mainly because I have no idea how to operate a chainsaw in real life, let alone in a puzzle online.

The order for clicking the chainsaw parts is: turn the bottom power knob once, pump the gas button twice, hit the choke (red knob) once, pull the starter handle three times, and then hit the handle trigger once and enter by clicking "kill". That should get you in.

But beware: it's dark in there and a chainsaw-wielding maniac is after you.


0 comments: