Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mermaid in the Magic Kingdom



Blue Sky Disney recently did a Blue Sky Buzz for Disney World in Florida, and the big news the site is reporting is that the Magic Kingdom will finally see another E-Ticket attraction in the form of the Little Mermaid ride going into Disney's California Adventure at the end of this decade (or so).

The site doesn't list a timetable for the Florida ride, but it's pretty exciting news. I'm guessing this is the attraction that will finally take most of the place of the former Submarine ride in Fantasyland.

From what I've read elsewhere the ride's design keeps getting more involved and detailed, so the ride sure sounds promising. I know some people don't like when rides are cloned but I don't mind, it's more probable for me to ride it in FL than in CA!


0 comments: