Thursday, August 6, 2009

Aerial Antics a la Idlewild!


We all know how much Mike loves his aerial shots, and I'm sure that Idlewild & SoakZone will be coming to an Aerial Antics post near you at some point in the future. But in the meantime, you can check out the park's own rendition of this popular segment! Several great aerials of the park, including the one above, have been posted to Idlewild's blog.

After studying that mass of greenery, I'm sure I could come up with more than a few terrible jokes about "not being able to see the park for the trees"...but I'll spare you! After all, those trees are one of the primary reasons why Idlewild has been called "America's most beautiful theme park". The aerials may not unlock many of this park's secrets, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the view from the ground is simply gorgeous. And something tells me I'll be able to validate that claim sooner rather than later...


0 comments: